Tuesday, October 4, 2011

Latest and Greatest

Hey everyone surprise its me! Over the weekend I had a fantastic experience of learning how to shade people, It is only a brief start and with all the flaws, I am still proud. I have been trying to learn how to shade people for quite some time. Oh, keep in mind this image is not meant to look completely realistic. Enjoy
I will have several shading tutorials up in a moment

oh and the hair was just a last minute effort
I forgot eyebrows! that's what was missing. I will fix that.

2 comments:

  1. This is so exciting!! Thank you for sharing. I love that you have found a way to share your passion. Keep on blogging... keep sharing your voice... you will begin to have more and more followers. Kudos to you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. i bet you are proud, that's an awesome accomplishment(:

    ReplyDelete