Thursday, September 29, 2011

A lot to live for

     Today in this little blog of mine, I am going to tell you about a man named Neil Pastricha. Well not really all of who he is but more, how my life and your lives relate to his story. As a start, Neil is a wise man who admires and points out the small yet beautiful things in life that make life fantastic! Oh did you forget how awesome life is? Well that's why Neil is here to save us all! Neil has a blog of his own where he discusses life and how great it is. Through his tough times he learned that having a good attitude is a 100% better way to go through life than to have a bad attitude.

     In a speech of Neils' he talks about how you only have a hundred years to live and you better make those years great. yep that's right, trigger the water works. Well maybe just for me. Over the past three years I have had hundreds of thoughts pass through my mind. For a while i was happy go lucky every single day. After that phase I became slightly depressed at how much of my life was being wasted. I went to a different school last year and this school caused me to feel upset and I just want to skip the next three or four years of my life. Life felt like it wasn't special and every day I hoped the week would go fast. It was a tough year personally too, so no, life did not go fast so I spent much time just waiting. Then I stopped myself, I jumped into the light and realized if I wanted to be happy and to love long days, then I would have to create a cause for me to be happy. This started with waking up and looking outside at the beautiful spring and having a smile every day, this later led to switching schools and I tell you, now I want to wake up every morning, I want to live my life! I hope you do too, I hope you find a reason to wake up happy in the morning or just make a forceful habit of it.

     Every so often I lose sight of why life is beautiful and I fall into a state of haplessness, sometimes I don't even realize it. So I go back to the things I love in life like graphic design, I make something new and realize that is what living is for. Living is for enjoyment and love and happiness. Whether your hobby be graphic design or horse riding, singing or dancing, painting or carving, let it grip your soul and guide you into a life full of beauty.  Look at the bright side and the the world will never dull.

Good luck, I hope this inspired you to love life more.

1 comment:

  1. This is an absolutely beautiful post! I love the way you opened up to your readers and gave inspiration through your own story. Great response.

    ReplyDelete