Thursday, September 22, 2011

Inspirational Blogger

     Wow, I just watched an amazing and very unique speech! Your interested now right? Well, as I have become a recent blogger, the person who made blogging a worldwide sensation is very important to me. That person is named Mena Trott. She is very unique and different and outgoing from what I noticed in her speech and stage presence. Mena talked about what blogging is for and how it can express the thoughts of any person to an audience who is willing to listen. She talked about her friends who blogged and how it made them more open and connected. She also talked about the documentation of peoples lives and how others may look back on it some day and find loads of helpful information in discovering the past. Can you imagine if blogging was around 100 years ago, 200 years ago? I agree completely with all of her ideas on blogging and I send great thanks to her for what she has opened peoples eyes to.
     
     Not only do I appreceate Mena's gift to the world, I appreceate how she has inspired me as an individual. Yes it may sound rediculous for me to become inspired by a single speech of hers but it is not. I found such inspiration in her simple progress with blogging. Every day I think about my future and what I will do. I love graphic design and technologie and science and I have always worried about how I could keep those passions alive. I thought that I of course could not change the technological world but now I know that an idea as simple as blogging can make a difference. I want to make a difference, I am not shure how but I will.

     So keep your confidance  up my friends, and don't wory about the future like I have. Just wait for an inspiration experience to take your hand and run away with you.



2 comments:

  1. Ahhh... I thought Mena Trott was inspirational, but that was before I read this post! Now you've inspired me, too! I agree wholeheartedly with you about Mena Trott's presentation. I love when people can make positive changes in the world by simply doing what they believe in and enjoy! I enjoy your posts and your thoughts. Keep plugging away and you'll not only be inspired, but ideally inspire others along the way!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think blogging is interesting because you have no idea the difference you might be making in someone else's life! Someone could read your post and it could make their day better or give them insight they didn't have before! Very cool!

    ReplyDelete