Monday, September 19, 2011

Ideas?

Hey everyone! I haven't posted all weekend and thought today would be a great time to post. I don't have much to say about graphic design today because I have been relaxing/camping all weekend long. I would still like to post something relating to graphics so here it is!

I am looking for creative ideas and projects for me to draw or photmanipulate. Please feel free to give me ideas! In return I would love to send you the completed image. Thanks so much and I can't wait to hear your ideas!   -no guarantees that I will do your request.

2 comments:

  1. I would love to see something that would include a line from a poem and a tree! These are two of my favorite things (poetry and nature). Otherwise, I will love to see what you come up with!

    ReplyDelete
  2. That sounds really fun! I will absolutly make that

    ReplyDelete