Thursday, September 15, 2011

Self Direction? Whats that

     Yep yep, I am here today to tell you all about my view on what self direction is and why it is oh so important! Self direction from my view is what keeps a person learning, improving, changing and overall living. Self direction is that powerful force inside or you that drives you toward the things you love. Though it may be hard to realize, you as a person can manipulate that self direction to what you want and what you need. For example, I need to work on spelling but with spellcheck at my fingertips I have the choice of weather or not to use it. There is a small chance I will improve my spelling if I just use spell check, but with my powerful self direction I can move my mouse away from the spellchack button and learn how to spell better. It is sometimes very difficult to trust yourself and make yourself do the right thing but by learning what self direction is, you can think about it and use it.

     Self direction is also a driving force that keeps you alive and moving forward. (Forward in life that is) So many people say that goals help you live but without self direction, there is no way to complete these goals. So, self direct yourself toward a brighter and more intelligent tommarow.

     On a slightly but not completely different note, self direction relates to blogging. Blogging is completely self directed, you as a writer have the choise of what to write, how much to write, and when to write. It's all yours with a few technological guidelines. I hope to work hard on my blog and put hard work into it, that is self direction.


1 comment:

  1. I think it is awesome that you choose not to use spellcheck! It does not teach you how to spell! I am curious, what are your self-directed techniques to learn how to spell better? Are you wanting someone to edit your blog or are you doing it on your own?

    ReplyDelete