Thursday, October 27, 2011

Steve Jobs 1955-2011

     Ok, this is the third time I have re-written this post so, lets hope I feel it this time. This post is about Steve Jobs, the incredible man who founded Macintosh and Pixar.

     To me Steve Jobs was a man of great wisdom, he knew what to do and when to do it. Like all other human beings he made mistakes but somehow he managed to fix them or make them into something better than before. I admire this incredible man for his innovations in technology. As most of you know, I am a lover of computers and without my delightful Macintosh computer, I would not be into graphic design. My family has always used Apple computers and never once have we owned a Windows. This was and is because Mac is put together so well and is so safe. Only a man so creative and so innovative could create a device like this. The thing is, Steve jobs has created even more than great objects, he has created a world where students and adults can aspire to change the world in ways as big as Steve did. I want to create amazing technology like he has, I want to inspire students like he has, I want to change the world as much if not more than he has. So yes, Steve Jobs was amazing, is amazing. I hope he has inspired you as much as he has inspired me.

1 comment:

  1. I love that you've been so inspired. I am currently watching a special on PBS about Steve Jobs. He had his fair share of critics... and you can explore those on your own. I am amazed by his creative mind and influences on our world. I love my Mac! And would probably not be nearly as tech savvy as I am without the amazing products from Apple!

    ReplyDelete